- This event has passed.
Pine Lake Challenge Course – Youth Leadership Training
April 23, 2019 - 9:45 am - April 25, 2019 - 2:30 pm
Join us for a free 3-day Youth Leadership Training for teens 13-17 years of age who want to make a difference in preventing substance misuse. *Free Lunch will be provided each day.
RSVP: Christinasanchez@bristolct.gov or (860) 314-4690 ext. 5121
The purpose of this event is to become B.E.S.T. Youth Leader’s and learn to:
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Create Change in Peer Perceptions
- Prevention Initiatives to stop Youth Drug Use and Underage Drinking
- Bring Your Ideas to Local & State Government
- Be a part of fun teambuilding activi-ties with a diverse group of peers
- Brainstorm, Plan…Go!
- Future opportunities to travel
- Create New Policies, Ordinances & Laws
- HAVE FUN!